Recycled tye dye banana yarn | 1KG Pack
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 5.
Recycled tye dyebanana yarn is made from the leaves and stalks of banana plants. This handspun banana yarn is very soft and shiny we can make shawls, scarves, and bags from this beautiful yarn. It comes in 200 gram skeins, approx. 150 - 160 yards per skein, assorted colors. The price is in per kilogram. Price is for 1 kilogram pack
- Made of 100 % banana tree
- Weight 1Kg per pack
- Worldwide Home Delivery by TNT, DHL
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children