4cm Spotted Easter Eggs
- 50 Pieces
- 100 Pieces
- 200 Pieces
- 500 Pieces
- 1000 Pieces
- 100% Sheep Wool from New Zealand
- Ships From
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Hand-felted 100% regular fleece eggs. These lovely felt swirl eggs are great for making holly garlands, wreaths, brooches, parties, and home decor, etc. String them together to decorate a room or add them to hats, bags, belts or clothes, and many more.
These turquoise-colored swirl Easter eggs come in 50 beautiful eggs that can be used for your projects, and celebrations.
- ☆ Size: 4cm
- ☆ Package - Starting from 50 beautiful dotted eggs
- ☆ Colors:
- Purple: #1 base with #7 dots
- Pink: #1 base with #2 dots
- Orange: #1 base with #8 dots
- Blue: #1 base with #51 dots
- Yellow: #1 base with #5 dots[100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)]
- ☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- ☆ Handmade and customizable
- ☆ Eco-Friendly
- ☆ Made using felting/needling technique
- ☆ Azo-free dyes
We ship worldwide with delivery within 4-10 Days. Stock items ship in 1-3 days while the custom and large orders can take up to 3 - 20 days depending upon the design and complexity.
FedEx / DHL : 4 - 7 days
SkyNet / DPEx : 7 - 10 days
*Please note Felt and Yarn does not have control over on-hold shipment by courier company and shipment time. Once goods are shipped, we will forward you tracking number to track the progress of shipment in real-time.
CUSTOM & DUTIES
International orders may be subject to customs duty. The buyer is responsible for those charges. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed as it differs country to country.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
For some reason, if you are not entirely satisfied with the products, we have an easy return and refund policy.
- Change of mind does not qualify for the return, exchange, and refund.
- Claims for product defect, damaged, missing or incorrect goods must be received within five (5) business days of delivery.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product return must be in the ‘sale-able’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers. Also, your item must be in the original packaging.
- Unless there is a defect in the material we sent and shipping error, the customer will be responsible for the cost to ship the merchandise back and refunds will be issued for the actual merchandise itself. There will be no refund on the shipping.
- Custom orders, DIY Kits, and items with special notation do not qualify for the return.
- If you qualify for the refund, it will be processed immediately.
If you have any confusion with the details here, please contact us before you make a purchase.
Disclaimer. Felt and Yarn is not liable for what you do with the felt products and for whom you sell your items. We are not responsible for any imperfections, damage, or casualties that result from the use of our felted products. The purchase of our felt means that you are in agreement with our terms and conditions.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: