10cm Felt Maple Leaves
- 25 Pieces
- 100 Pieces
- 250 Pieces
- 500 Pieces
- 1000 Pieces
- 100% Sheep Wool from New Zealand
- Ships From
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Maple leaves symbolize balance, offering, practical magic, promise, longevity, generosity, and intelligence. One reason behind these meanings is that maple trees have the ability to adapt to many different soil types and climates.
These handmade felt leaves in beautiful warm autumn shades. They come in different sizes of fire flame-shaped felt leaves are perfect for your crafts, or table decorations, or in your autumn garland.
- ☆ Colors:
- Design 1: Front: #93, Back: #34 and #33
- Design 2: Front: #95, Back: #6
- Design 3: Front: #54, Back: #96
- Design 4; Front: #56, Back: #39
- Design 5: Front: #62, Back: #25
- Design 6: Front: #93, Back: #96
- Design 7: Front: #3, Back: 39
- Design 8: Front: #35, Back: #34
- ☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- ☆ Handmade and customizable
- ☆ Eco-Friendly
- ☆ Made using felting/needling technique
- ☆ Azo-free dyes
Follow these easy steps to care for your felt products.
We ship worldwide with delivery within 4-10 Days. Stock items ship in 1-2 days while the customized and large orders can take more days. All orders are shipped via DHL, FedEx or SkyNet.
You can return or get replacement for eligible items within 5 days of receiving an order.
Custom & Duties
There might be a duty tax of 8-14% of your invoice amount depending on your country's policy. In case of any customs duties for international orders, the buyer is liable for the fees.
People also bought