10mm Felted Wool Yarn | Easy 250g hank per Color selection
Your search for high-grade yarn stops here. These felting wool yarns are of premium quality that is best for sewing, felting, weaving, knitting, or even ropemaking. This breathable fabric is soft and even an ideal choice for any felting project, home decor, or DIY crafts. As the material is hypoallergenic, you can make a gorgeous piece of cloth for yourself with this yarn which will keep you warm and give cozy vibes.
Each hank is 250g and can select the different colors per hank in a single package.
For the first package 4 hanks different colors for 1kg package, 8 hanks for 2kg Package, 40 hanks for 10kg package, etc.
Size and Features
10 mm = 50 m (approx.) in a KG and each hank will be around 12m.
☆ Colors: 100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)
☆ Best Selling Colors: (However available for 99+ colors, refer to our color chart)
1. Cream: #46
2. Marbled Grey: #44
3. Emerald: #17
4. Gold: #54
5. Cerulean: #60
6. Marbled Light Grey: #42
7. Blue Violet: #09
8. Red: #03
9. Marbled Brown: #43
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children