Happy Mini Mushroom
Crafted to perfection, the mini mushroom is simply too precious to pass up. This little wool mushroom is popular not just among children but also among adults. You can use them as educational felt toys for children, art projects, or even as decorative pieces.
Size and Features
Weight: 15 grams
Colors: #3 for top, #46 for the bottom with #36 eyes with #62 [100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)]
100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
Handmade and customizable
Made using felting/needling/sewing/stitching technique
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children