Mini Rae Dunn Mugs
What's more fun than having Halloween and fall season themed mini mugs at your spooky-themed Halloween party. These little mini Rae Dunn Mugs will be a perfect decor piece for your kid's trick or treat goodie bags. Not just that, these mini felted mugs come in six different designs that will be perfect for any fall celebrations.
Size and Features
- ☆ Size: 4 cm
- ☆ Weight: 10 gram
- ☆ Colors:
- WITCH HAT: #1 for the base and #36 for the hat design and #72 for the strap
- CANDY CORN: #1 for the base and #5, #24, and #1 for the design
- BOO: #1 for the base and #36 for the design
- SIP: #1 for the base and #36 for the design
- CANDY CANE: #1 for the base and #3 and #1 for the design
- CHRISTMAS TREE: #1 for the base and #34 for the design
- ☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- ☆ Handmade and customizable
- ☆ Eco-Friendly
- ☆ Made using felting/needling/sewing/stitching technique
- ☆ Azo-free dyes
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children