10mm Felted Merino Yarn | Felted Merino Felting Wool Yarn
Make blankets, shawls, or knit cloth with extremely smooth felted merino yarn. You can even use this yarn for felted craft projects. Handspun Merino yarn is best to use if you want itch-free material for your sensitive skin.
Size and Features
☆ Size: 10mm thick (500grams each skein and 19 Microns Pure Merino)
☆ Length: 115 yard / 106 meter
☆ Colors: 100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)Í
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children