Felt Mushroom Cat House
Going to a realm of cartoony vibe, we have this unique premium cat cave resembling beautiful shades of a mushroom. These cat caves are beautifully made and besides their tall structure, they can independently standup without any problems. This cat cave not only serves its purpose of being the best cat house but also great as a decor piece to add colours to your room.
Size and Features
- Sizes (W = Width, D = Depth, and H = Height):
- 40cm with Hole Size 16-18cm
- (WxDxH = 40x30x40 cm/ 15x12x15 inches)
- (Suitable for 4-5 kg or 9-11 pounds cats)
- Design-1: #3 top with #1 dot, #46 for body and #95 for grass design
- Design-2: #87 top with #23 dot, #8 for body and #95 for grass design
- 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- Handmade and customizable
- Made using felting technique
- Azo-free dyes
Shipping & Returns
With Felt and Yarn, you get the assurance of reliable international shipping. We ship worldwide including but not limited to the USA, the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea. Your goods will be delivered to you at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. Normally, we check the ordered items in our stock and if the items are readily available, we ship them within 2-3 business days. For custom orders and large orders, the shipment can take up to 10 days to process and leave our warehouse for shipment.
- Production – For a sample, the lead time is 1-2 business days. For an order, the turnaround time depends on the order quantity that ranges from 7 to 20 business days.
- Shipment – The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company. Here are the promised turnaround times ensured by various shipping companies*:
- FedEx: 4-7 business days
- DHL: 4-7 business days
- Skynet/Dpex: 7-10 business days
*Felt and Yarn does not have control over on-hold shipment by courier company and shipment time
Once goods are shipped, we will forward your tracking number to track the progress of shipment in real-time.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. The buyer is responsible for determining those charges. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
However, recently we have been able to deliver the goods to Europe without any customs fees. We don't guarantee it but we will try our best to deliver the goods without any customs duties. If you have any further questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Refunds Policy
For some reason, if you are not entirely satisfied with the products, we have an easy return and refund policy.
- Change of mind does not qualify for the return, exchange, and refund.
- Claims for product defect, damaged, missing or incorrect goods must be received within five (5) business days of delivery.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers. Also, your item must be in the original packaging.
- Unless there is a defect in the material we sent and shipping error, the customer will be responsible for the cost to ship the merchandise back and refunds will be issued for the actual merchandise itself. There will be no refund on the shipping.
- Custom orders, DIY Kits, and items with special notation do not qualify for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, after inspection we will inform you of the status of the refund.
- If you qualify for the refund, we will process a refund to your credit card and you will receive the amount within certain days (depending on your card issuer’s policies).
If you are not clear regarding which item qualifies for a return and refund, please contact us before you make a purchase.
Disclaimer. Felt and Yarn is not liable for what you do with the felt products and for whom you sell your items. We are not responsible for any imperfections, damage, or casualties that result from the use of our felted products. The purchase of our felt means that you are in agreement with our terms and conditions.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children