We highly recommend wearing these Light Orange Wool Slippers barefoot as pure wool is soft and healing. We highly recommend wearing these felt slippers barefoot as pure wool is soft and healing. The slipper is flexible and keeps the foot warm and dry, as the wool has a great capacity to absorb moisture. The felt slipper fits very well for tired and heats demanding footsteps. This Christmas, gift these ideal and pleasant handmade felt slippers to your loved ones.
Light Orange Wool Slippers
- 100% Sheep Wool from New Zealand
- Ships From
- Kathmandu, Nepal
Size and Features
- ☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- ☆ Handmade with love in Nepal
- ☆ Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
- ☆ Made using felting/stitching technique
- ☆ Azo-free dyes
How to clean Felt Shoes?
Here is how you can clean your felt shoes
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Use soapy water gently for quick fixes
- It is not advisable to leave in wet places
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide with delivery within 4-10 Days. Stock items ship in 1-2 days, while the customized and large orders can take longer. All orders are shipped via DHL, FedEx, or SkyNet.
Custom & Duties
There might be a duty tax of 8-14% of your invoice amount depending on your country's policy. In case of any customs duties for international orders, the buyer is liable for the fees.