- On sale!
- Save 15%
Enriched with antioxidants and vitamin C are these juicy kiwis. These felted kiwis are made with great attention to detail. These premium felt fruits are so versatile and can be used for many occasions. Are even great to make keychains and earrings.
Size and Features
- ☆ Size: 6cm in length and 1.5cm thickness
- ☆ Colors: #31 for the rind, #62 for the body, #36 for seeds [100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)]
- ☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
- ☆ Handmade and customizable
- ☆ Eco-Friendly
- ☆ Made using needling technique
- ☆ Azo-free dyes
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children