Halloween Star Cat
This magical black cat makes perfect fall decoration. Mysterious eyes, slick black fur, and sharp look can bring an elegant spookiness this fall. Made with the craft of felting, this decoration is super-soft and lightweight, making it ideal to hang anything you like! Spruce up your Halloween window display, or hang on your door, mantle, hallways, and Halloween tree as an adorable decor. This dark feline is a perfect decor for Halloween parties, school decorations, and events.
Size and Features
☆ Size: 9cm
☆ Weight: 15 gram
☆ Colors: #36 for the body, #46 for the eyes, #05 for the star design
☆ 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
☆ Handmade and customizable
☆ Made using felting and needling technique
☆ Azo-free dyes
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children