Solid maroon color Recycled Silk Yarn grade B
This shiny red colored recycled silk yarn is handmade in Nepal by Nepalese women. It is very soft, shiny and not over twisted. You can make the high quality of Scarves and skinny clothes from this yarn. You can order any color you want?. The price is per kilogram pack
- Handmade in Nepal
- Recycled Silk yarn Grade B
- Home delivery by DHL, TNT
- Weight: 1 Kilogram
Shipping & Returns
- FedEx: 4-7 business days
- DHL: 4-7 business days
- Skynet/Dpex: 7-10 business days
*Felt and Yarn does not have control over on-hold shipment by courier company and shipment time
Custom and Duties
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for the return, exchange, and refund.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Custom orders, DIY Kits, and items with special notation do not qualify for the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, after inspection we will inform you of the status of the refund.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children