Natural Shade Design Cat House
You can make it understated as well as a centrepiece. We have a natural colour that has exceptional versatility that will match any aesthetic. MInimalism is the new trend. To add just a little bit of character, we have added a stripe which adds the needed ommph.
The possibilities are endless. Get this amazing cat cave with impeccable quality at the best price.
Size and Features
- 1. 40cm with Hole Size 16-18cm
- 2. 50cm with Hole Size 18-20cm Colors Combination: #41 for the base, #42 for the neck, and #46 for the middle part. (Refer color chart of the listing)
- 100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand Handmade and customizable Eco-Friendly Made using felting/needling/stitching technique Azo-free dyes
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children