Flower Design Cat House
All of our felt cat caves are made with azo-free dyes, pure New Zealand merino wool, and a lot of love.
- This felt cat cave will fit up to 24 lbs cat. Kindly check with the detailed dimensions given below.
- This cave is easy to take care of; simply wash by hand with soap and water and reshape before drying!
- Our skilled team of female artisans makes our caves with the fine craft of merino wool felting. Employ household women, providing them with fair wages, training, and optimum working conditions in return for our environmentally friendly production process.
- Dimension : 18-19 inches (48-50 cm )
- Hole: 7-9 inches ( 16-20 cm)
- Height: 10-12 inches ( 25-30 cm)
Colors: #79 base, #54 marble gradient, ball of #54 [100 custom colors available (Refer color chart of the listing)]
100% Pure Wool/Felt from New Zealand
Handmade and customizable
Made using felting technique
Things to Know:
- Due to its handmade nature, product size, thickness, and shape may vary slightly in actuality.
- Due to different color resolution devices, the color can differ slightly in person.
Shipping & Returns
You can count on reliable international shipping from Felt and Yarn. We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company.
Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Seller will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.
Return and Refund Policy
- Change of mind does not qualify for return and exchange.
- In the case that there is a defect in the material we sent and a shipping error, the buyer can make a claim for a refund within 5 days of product delivery.
- The product return must be in the ‘saleable’ condition - no marks, no wrinkles, no dirty fibers.
- Custom orders and sale items do not qualify for the return.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your felt products.
- Shake well to remove dust particles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes)
- Prevent from wet/water disturbance
- Require adult supervision for crafting felt by children